Agriculture and Food 2020 Year-in-Review
Get the Free E-Book
In the agriculture and food sector, COVID-19 has emphasized the importance of having a strong and well-integrated domestic industry and the importance of building industry resilience in the face of temporary – and perhaps permanent – changes to the composition and level of demand for critical commodities and agri-food products.
Looking back over the past 12 months, this e-book provides an overview of the key issues and trends our agriculture and food team have observed in the sector in 2020.
- Regulatory Updates
- Temporary suspensions to enforcement activity
- New requirements for production of manufactured goods
- Proposed updates to guidelines for plant-based protein foods
- Trends in Agricultural Data Collection and Analytics
- Notable Agriculture and Food Litigation Matters
- Class actions
- Key Supreme Court cases
- Key lower court cases
- Venture Capital in Western Canadian Agriculture
- The Canada-U.S. Mexico Agreement and Agriculture
- CUSMA Agricultural Dispute
- Brexit, the U.K. and Agriculture
- Agricultural Dumping Investigations
- How COVID-19 Affected Agriculture and Food in Canada
- The state of COVID-19 travel restrictions at the end of 2020
- Prioritizing temporary foreign workers
- Introducing the new agri-food pilot program
- What to expect in 2021
Simply complete this form to download.