Agriculture and Food 2021 Year in Review
Canada’s agriculture and food industry continued to demonstrate its resilience in 2021 despite a number of monumental challenges, from severe drought and flooding to the ongoing effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Agriculture and Food Year in Review provides an overview of the key issues and trends that shaped the agriculture and food industry in 2021.
- Venture Capital in Western Canadian Agriculture
- Supply Chain Disruptions/Export and Transportation Challenges
- IP – Who Owns Your Technology?
- ESG Considerations for Ag Entities
- Tax and Estate Planning – Changes to Intergenerational Transfers
- Biologicals Present New Possibilities – and Increasing Complexity
- Labour Challenges in Western Canada’s Agriculture and Food Industry