Analyst, Solution Delivery
As the Solution Delivery Analyst, you will act as a liaison between internal process owners, MLT Aikins lawyers and staff. Our ideal candidate can work on multiple projects simultaneously and support the solution delivery team in implementing initiatives. Your knowledge of the firm and organizational skills are an asset enabling you to maximize productivity and meet organizational deadlines. The position is available for all site locations.
- Supporting the Solution Delivery team by arranging meetings and training session, recording action items, preparing and distributing meeting agendas, capturing meeting minutes
- Acting as the coordinator for the Idea Box by being a channel between the Idea Box owners and the solution delivery team
- Drafting project communications and firm newsletter articles
- Updating and manage intranet content
- Becoming deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas and projects
- Continually building your knowledge of the relationships, dependencies and impact of neighbouring business functions
- Becoming knowledgeable of the core systems, applications and technical platforms
- Researching firm solutions that align with industry best practices to address identified problems and business needs
- Performing current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions and identify gaps that need to be bridged to achieve ideal state
- Producing timely and high quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, process flows, quantifiable test and implementation plans
- Documenting, analyzing and assessing current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Evolving into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between lawyers, staff and operational teams/process owners
- Performing user testing of new application releases, upgrades and enhancements to ensure business owner requirements are met
- Following Agile standards and procedures to ensure repeated project success
- 5-8 years of experience working in a professional environment
- Desire to work in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of Aderant
- A team player with the ability to collaborate across the organization
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to organize, document, implement and support various user groups, systems and processes within the firm
- Strong research skills and an aptitude to learn new technology solutions and how to effectively deploy them for business application owners and users
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills that are capably applied to support projects in the firm
- Analytical aptitude with the initiative to identify what needs to be done along with a sense of urgency
- Lifelong learner, always striving and working toward skill development
- A focus on attention and following tasks through to completion
- Ability to stay curious and feel a sense of ownership in individual tasks and team initiatives
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive coverage for health and wellness benefits
- Access to group savings plans and investment options
- Options for flexible work agreements and vacation coverage
Our Diversity Statement
MLT Aikins is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building an inclusive and diverse work environment. Our principles of diversity, equity and inclusion create a space for everyone to collaborate, allowing us to deliver excellent, and increasingly innovative, legal service to our clients. We encourage individuals of a diverse group to apply to our job postings when they become available.
A friendly, cooperative atmosphere typifies the working environment of all the offices of MLT Aikins. Salary is negotiable. We thank all applicants for their interest in MLT Aikins, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Please email your application package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: June 30, 2022