The legal landscape relating to workplace safety law is constantly evolving and changing. Inspection and enforcement activities are increasing and are serious matters for your organization. Do you know your rights if an incident occurs and the regulators are asking to interview your employees? Does your organization know how to properly navigate prime contractor responsibilities? Is your drug and alcohol policy ready for pending changes to Canada’s marijuana laws? Join us and we will update you and help you get prepared.
- Survey Recent Key OHS Legal Decisions
- Update on Prime Contractor Law and Best Practices
- Learn about Liability of Supervisors, Directors and Senior Officers, including Bill C-45
- Discuss Obligations and Best Practices Surrounding Statutory Investigations, Privileged Investigations and Witness Interviews
- Get the latest on Drug and Alcohol Testing and Medical Marijuana Policies
Check back for further registration details.
Get insights and news delivered right to your inbox – subscribe today.