Our Regina office is seeking an accounting professional to join our Finance Team. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this role requires regular communication with fellow team members, internal customers, external clients, financial institutions and vendors.
- Handling trust cheques and bank deposits
- Reviewing and processing disbursement of trust funds
- Trust transfers on account
- Completing wire transfers
- Investment transactions
- Processing credit card trust retainers
- Strict adherence to provincial Law Society rules and MLT Aikins internal policies
- Reviewing and processing daily cheque requests, vendor invoices and expense reimbursements
- Determining applicable cost codes / general ledger accounts
- Deposit, courier and credit card account reconciliations
Minimum qualifications include:
- Post-secondary education in an accounting program, with at least two years of related experience
- Ability to deal with highly confidential material
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of an accounting and/or document management system considered an asset
- Experience in a professional services firm considered an asset
A friendly, cooperative atmosphere typifies the working environment of the Regina office of MLT Aikins. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter using the form below. Please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Application deadline: September 20, 2019
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to email@example.com.