This temporary, 12-month term position will be responsible primarily for providing document scanning support and back-up for the office services team in the Regina office. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized, has strong computer and time management skills, exceptional attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is able to work independently, follow instructions with minimum supervision and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment.
- Accurately scanning closed files and confirming they are saved to the document management system appropriately
- Serving as back-up for ordering and restocking of office supplies on all floors
- Entering cost disbursement
- Providing back-up for bank deposits
- Providing back-up to the Receptionist, Administrative Clerk and Administrative Courier (holiday and sick days), including adjusted work hours and/or overtime
- In conjunction with the office services team, maintaining general cleanliness of the office and lounge kitchen, including regularly scheduled cleaning
- Strong computer skills including experience with Nuance PowerPDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Windows Explorer
- Professional telephone manner and ability to manage busy telephone system
- Physical mobility for requirements of mail and document production and to lift up to a 20-pound file box
A friendly, co-operative atmosphere typifies the working environment of the Regina office of MLT Aikins. Please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resumé and cover letter using the form below.
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.