Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will collaborate with lawyers, the Business Development and Marketing Services teams to achieve business development goals for the offices in Manitoba and British Columbia.
You have a proven record in building client relationships and business development and are motivated to achieve measurable results. You always have the client experience in mind. You will cultivate a collaborative work environment and drive actionable plans.
- Develop and execute office and practice area business development strategies
- Provide recommendations on growing business and sustaining relationships with existing clients
- Advise on and develop prospective client lists
- Share knowledge, coach and support partners and associates in the execution of their business development plans
- Coordinate and develop assessments and plans for emerging markets
- Provide market intelligence on clients, prospects, industry and competitive trends
- Develop a deep knowledge of select practice/geographic areas, including services, lawyer expertise, clients and competitors
- Engage and collaborate with the Business Development team members
- Demonstrate leadership through the engagement of the Marketing Services team to execute tactics
- Report on plans, progress and results
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, communications, business, law or related degree
- Minimum of 7-8 years of progressively responsible experience in marketing, communications, business/practice development, or related field
- Experience in professional services industry considered an asset
- Strong communicator who can build relationships across a geographically dispersed environment
- Strategic mindset and proven ability to connect ideas and people, establish buy-in and lead projects to completion
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter using the application form below.
Application deadline: March 29, 2019
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.