We are currently hiring a Collection Administrative Assistant. This exciting, full-time role is based in our Regina, Saskatchewan, office.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and highly organized and has superior computer, proofreading and time management skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The Collection Administrative Assistant should be able to work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision and thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment – while providing superior customer service for both internal and external clients. This role will provide administrative support to our collection department.
- Opening collection files daily for multiple clients across multiple offices
- Performing property, employment and judgment searches for all applicable files through various sites for multiple offices
- Using online resources such as CollectLink, Techcom, Litigation and Collection Highway to:
- Upload documents
- Add notes
- Update statuses
- Post applicable payments
- Post disbursements
- Performing weekly remittance for Saskatchewan office for multiple clients
- Monitoring multiple plans in Microsoft Planner
- Monitoring multiple inboxes in Outlook
- Paying vendor invoices in a timely manner
- Running workflow to pull demand letters, proofing letters, printing and mailing
- Closing files as applicable
- Scanning paper files as required
- Performing mail merges for large letter campaigns as required
- Effectively communicating with larger collection team
- Ensuring adherence to client directives
- Minimum three years of experience in administrative role
- Ability to maintain an efficient electronic file system with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Strong communicator with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Capacity to perform complex editing and formatting for correspondence and documents
- Ability to follow instructions from a diverse group of clients, lawyers and staff
- Software program knowledge or certification in FCT Default Solutions/Collect Link, Techcom, Collection and Litigation Highway, Adobe, Aderant, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Planner, and document software management are assets
If this role sounds like a match for you and your skillset, and you reside in or around the Regina area, please submit your resumé and cover letter using the form below.
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to email@example.com.