As a growing and dynamic firm we are interested in hearing from qualified applicants with experience in a collections practice in our Regina office.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized, has superior computer, proofreading and time management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is able to work independently, follow instructions with minimum supervision and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment, provide superior customer service for internal and external clients.
- Ability to maintain an efficient electronic file system, have strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when evaluating legal matters.
- Making outbound collection calls in an efficient and professional manner with the ability to remain composed when dealing with a diverse group of people and situations.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast pace changing environment.
- Perform complex editing and formatting for correspondence and documents.
- Ability to follow the instructions from a diverse group of clients, lawyers and staff.
- One to three years’ experience preferred in the collection practice area.
- Software program knowledge or certification in: FCT Default Solutions/Collect Link, Collection Highway, Techcom, Aderant, MS Planner, MS Word, Excel and document software management are an asset.
A friendly, co-operative atmosphere typifies the working environment of the Regina office of MLT Aikins. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resumé and cover letter using the form below.
Application deadline: January 18, 2021
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to email@example.com.