Our Winnipeg office is looking for an administrative specialist to join our Corporate Services department. This full-time position assists with various administrative tasks such as opening, scanning and indexing corporate files and minute books. Hours of work are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Scanning and filing corporate documents
- Maintaining the database and physical corporate file records
- Assisting with monthly invoicing and reminder statements
- Conducting Manitoba Companies Office online searches
- Helping review monthly Manitoba Annual Returns
- Helping prepare monthly Annual Resolutions
- Helping review monthly Business Name Renewals
- Preparing correspondence and/or reporting to clients with respect to Business Name Renewals
- Filing documents with the Manitoba Companies Office
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, good computer skills, attention to detail, the ability to work in a team environment and the ability to multi-task. Prior experience in a professional or legal environment is considered an asset.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resumé and cover letter using the application form below.
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.