MLT Aikins Regina is in search of an experienced corporate commercial legal assistant to support our growing commercial practice.
The successful candidate is a graduate of a recognized Legal Assistant program (equivalencies will be considered) with a minimum of 4 years experience. Working closely with our team of corporate commercial lawyers, ideal candidates for this position will be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Performing complex editing and formatting for correspondence and documents
- Preparing various administrative tasks including file opening, billing and follow-up to review outstanding accounts
- Following instructions with minimum supervision and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment
- Maintaining an efficient file system (physical and electronic files), have strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- A client focused approach and commitment to providing exceptional service to internal and external clients
- Monitoring and following up on all post-closing documents
- Day-to-day administrative tasks including file organization, diarizations, booking appointments and maintaining calendars
- Minimum 4+ years of experience
- Advanced Computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and document management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have proof reading, writing, spelling and grammar skills
A friendly, co-operative atmosphere typifies the working environment of the Regina office of MLT Aikins. If this sounds like you, please submit your resumé and cover letter using the form below or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to email@example.com.