Our Winnipeg office is currently looking for an experienced Legal Assistant in the area of Corporate / Commercial Law.
- Preparing legal documents
- Drafting correspondence
- Maintaining records, filings and timekeeping
- Organizing documents
- Handling billing and related accounting matters
- Calendar management
- Providing additional administrative assistance and general office duties as assigned
- Graduate from an accredited Legal Assistant program and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a legal assistant in the areas of Corporate / Commercial Law, including Commercial Real Estate and Financings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized and superior time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Securities Law an asset
If this sounds like you, please submit your resumé and cover letter using the application form below.
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.