As a growing and dynamic firm our Winnipeg office is currently looking for a full-time corporate document support specialist to join our Corporate Services department for a one-year term (with possibility of extension or transition to permanent employment).
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized, has strong computer and time management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is able to work independently, follow instructions with minimum supervision and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment.
- maintaining the database and physical corporate file records
- assisting with scanning corporate documents and adding to the database
- assisting with monthly invoicing and reminder statements
- conducting Manitoba Companies Office online searches
- assisting with reviewing monthly Manitoba Annual Returns
- assisting with preparation of monthly Federal Annual Returns
- assisting with preparation of monthly Annual Resolutions
- assisting with reviewing monthly Business Name Renewals
- preparing correspondence and/or reporting to clients
- attending to filing of documents with the Manitoba Companies Office and Corporations Canada
A friendly, cooperative atmosphere typifies the working environment of the Winnipeg office of MLT Aikins LLP.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.