Our Winnipeg office is currently looking for a corporate document support specialist to join the corporate services department.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and highly organized, has strong computer and time management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, works well independently, follows instructions with minimal supervision and thrives in a fast-paced, professional team environment.
The hours of work for this full-time permanent position are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Maintaining the database and physical corporate file records
- Scanning corporate documents and adding to the database
- Assisting with monthly invoicing and reminder statements
- Conducting Manitoba Companies Office online searches
- Reviewing monthly Manitoba Annual Returns
- Preparing monthly Federal Annual Returns
- Preparing monthly Annual Resolutions
- Reviewing monthly Business Name Renewals
- Preparing correspondence and/or reporting to clients
- Filing documents with the Manitoba Companies Office and Corporations Canada
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior experience in a professional or legal environment is considered an asset
A friendly, co-operative atmosphere typifies the working environment of the Winnipeg office of MLT Aikins. Please note only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Application deadline: March 5, 2021
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to email@example.com.