Our Winnipeg office is currently looking for an experienced Legal Assistant in the area of corporate law.
- Assisting with management, administration and co-ordination of corporate practice
- Preparing legal documents
- Drafting correspondence
- Maintaining records, filings and timekeeping
- Organizing documents
- Handling billing and related accounting matters
- Managing calendars
- Providing additional administrative assistance and general office duties as assigned
- Graduate from an accredited legal assistant program and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years of experience as a legal assistant in the area of corporate law
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, please submit your resumé and cover letter using the application form below.
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to email@example.com.