Our Winnipeg office is looking for a facilities clerk to join our service centre. The facilities clerk provides clerical support with a focus on physical facility maintenance. This includes maintaining inventory and equipment in photocopy rooms, maintenance of secure shredding material, and rectifying furniture and fixture deficiencies. The facilities clerk is also responsible for maintaining files in storage, including short-term onsite storage and long-term storage of closed files.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels in photocopy rooms.
- Ensuring meeting rooms are prepared for client meetings and stocked with servery supplies.
- Assisting service centre supervisor with duties relating to purchasing supplies and inventory maintenance.
- Liaising with building maintenance and outside vendors with regard to furniture, equipment and fixture deficiencies or upgrades.
- Maintaining short-term onsite file storage and long-term offsite storage of closed files. This includes preparation of files for storage and retrieving files from storage.
- Performing spot audits with a focus on facility maintenance and physical site security.
- Assisting members of the firm with scan jobs, photocopy jobs and other clerical work.
The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, the ability to lift boxes of 25 lbs. or less, and an aptitude to prioritizing tasks.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resumé and cover letter using the application form below.
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.