As a growing and dynamic firm, we are interested in hearing from qualified legal assistant applicants for our Regina office, which prides itself in having a friendly and co-operative working environment.
This full-time position provides administrative and clerical support for various lawyers in the Regina office and is a part of our resource team that provides holiday coverage and project support.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and highly organized, has superior computer, proofreading and time management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is able to work independently. We are also looking for a candidate who is comfortable following instructions with minimal supervision and who thrives in a fast-paced, professional team environment.
- Graduate of a recognized legal assistant program (equivalencies may be considered)
- Minimum of two years of experience as a legal assistant
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and document management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proofreading, spelling and grammar skills
- Performing complex editing and formatting for correspondence and documents
- Carrying out various administrative tasks such as file opening, billing and follow-up to review outstanding accounts
- Maintaining an efficient filing system for both physical and electronic files
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please submit your resumé and cover letter using the form below. Only those candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Application Deadline: April 13, 2021
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.