We are looking for an Office Services and Facilities Coordinator who will report to the Calgary Office Manager and work closely with the Office Services and Facilities Team Lead and Assistants to provide best-in-class service to internal and external clients.
- Coordinating and facilitating copying and binding requests from Legal Assistants
- Setting up audio visual for meetings
- Coordinating setup and tear down of beverages and catering for meetings and events
- Assisting with processing invoices associated with Office Services and Facilities’ vendors/suppliers and cheque requisitions for payment
- Providing additional support during team absences
- On occasion, assisting with bank deposits and scanning requests and covering reception during breaks or absences
- As time permits, assisting administrative assistant and receptionist with courier-related duties and scanning of mail
- Assisting with project work as needed
- Minimum two years of experience in an office services, hospitality or business centre role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
- Able to multitask and comfortable with shifting priorities
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive coverage for health and wellness benefits
- Access to group savings plans and investment options
- Options for flexible work agreements and vacation coverage
Our Diversity Statement
MLT Aikins is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building an inclusive and diverse work environment. Our principles of diversity, equity and inclusion creates a space for everyone to collaborate, allowing us to deliver excellent, and increasingly innovative, legal service to our clients. We encourage individuals of a diverse group to apply to our job postings when they become available.
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.