Reporting to the Director, Human Resources & Winnipeg Operations, you will lead a small team of facilities employees in the Winnipeg office in addition to managing firm-wide projects related to facilities and office administration to ensure efficient allocation of resources across all offices.
You will actively cultivate a positive work environment built on clear communication, accountability and teamwork. You will collaborate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including lawyers, management peers and external vendors.
- Leading firm-wide capital and office administration-related projects, including firm-wide office expansions, renovations and relocations
- Managing library resources, vendor negotiations and contracts
- Managing vendor relationships, contracts and service levels for office service providers
- Managing and tracking leases, including renewal dates for all offices
- Leading the identification of opportunities for efficiencies in the administrative expense budget across all offices
- Serving as the first point of contact internally and externally on all matters related to office administration and facilities
- Ensuring contracted resources deliver agreed upon services to maintain the safety, security and appearance of the office
- Managing administrative expense budget related to facilities and office services
- Coaching, mentoring and managing the performance of the Winnipeg office facilities team
- Liaising with firm support teams to manage issues and obtain information and training for your team
We are looking for the following in the successful candidate:
- Undergraduate degree in business administration and a minimum of two years of related experience
- Law firm experience is an asset
- Demonstrated commitment to helping others achieve their goals
- Strong initiative and focus on providing excellent client experience
- Problem-solver with track record of innovative thinking and organized implementation of changes
- Strong communicator who can build relationships across the firm
- Strong analytical, financial management and project management skills.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resumé and cover letter using the application form below.
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to email@example.com.