This exciting and full-time opportunity is currently available in our Regina office. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized, has superior computer, proofreading and time management skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You are also able to work independently, follow instructions with minimum supervision and able to thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment, while providing superior customer service for both internal and external clients.
- Organizing and maintaining files, including daily filing, opening and closing files
- Handling telephone and e-mail correspondence, both incoming and outgoing with the financial institutions and other law firms
- Preparing letters and correspondence to clients
- Maintaining accurate files and diarize important dates and times
- Post-secondary education from an accredited legal program
- Real Estate experience would be preferred
- Ability to maintain an efficient electronic file system with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Strong communicator with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Being able to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Capacity to perform complex editing and formatting for correspondence and documents.
- Ability to follow the instructions from a diverse group of clients, lawyers and staff
- Software program knowledge or certification in: Aderant, MS Word, Excel, Lawyer Done Deal conveyancing and document software management are assets
Application Deadline: January 22, 2021
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.