As a growing and dynamic firm we are interested in hearing from qualified real estate paralegals for our Regina office.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized, has superior computer, proofreading and time management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is able to work independently, follow instructions with minimum supervision and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment.
- Ideal candidate will have minimum two years of experience in an active real estate law practice involving residential and commercial files
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and document management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused approach and commitment to providing exceptional service clients
- Experience with Lawyer Done Deal conveyancer software preferred
- Performing all aspects of real estate files from open to close
- Preparing all documents with respect to various types of real estate transactions – mortgages, trust letters, statement of adjustments, general correspondence, etc.
- Experience with standard real estate transactions – Tax Searches/Certificates, Title Insurance, Land Titles and Personal Property Registry
- Performing complex editing and formatting for correspondence and documents
- Performing various administrative tasks including file opening, billing and follow-up to review outstanding accounts
- Maintaining an efficient file system (physical and electronic files), have strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
Application Deadline: January 22, 2021
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.