This position will be responsible for reception duties and clerical support for our Corporate Records Department. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, has superior computer, proofreading, grammar and time management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is able to work independently, follow instructions with minimum supervision and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment.
- Greeting, assisting and/or directing clients and visitors;
- Receiving and directing client telephone calls, answering general inquiries in an expedient and professional manner;
- Handling incoming and outgoing courier packages, completing on-line courier waybills and ensuring adequate disbursement tracking;
- Recording and distributing incoming correspondence and mail;
- Maintaining bookings, catering and setting up meetings/luncheons for boardrooms;
- Preparing, updating telephone and staff list as well as updating the intranet;
- Providing clerical support for two corporate services paralegals;
- Preparing various administrative tasks including file opening and billing;
- Graduate of a recognized Legal Assistant Program;
- Must have proof reading, writing, spelling and grammar skills;
- Following instructions with minimum supervision and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment; and
- Maintaining an efficient electronic file system and have strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
A friendly, co-operative atmosphere typifies the smaller working environment of the Vancouver office of MLT Aikins, where professionalism, teamwork, quality control and client services are essential.
Please use the form below to apply to MLT Aikins. A confirmation email will be sent once your application is submitted. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email your submission to email@example.com.