Best Lawyers in Canada announced its 2018 listings today, recognizing 81 MLT Aikins lawyers in 35 different practice areas. This includes lawyers from all six of the firm’s western Canadian offices.
In addition, 10 MLT Aikins lawyers were named “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective regions and areas of law.
- Helga Van Iderstine – Personal Injury Litigation
- Kristin Gibson – Labour and Employment Law
- Eileen Libby – Administrative and Public Law
- Harold MacKay – Corporate Governance Practice
- Meghan McCreary – Labour and Employment Law
- Robert Leurer – Class Action Litigation
- Alain Gaucher – Tax Law
- Doug Osborn – Corporate Law
- Jeff Lee – Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Bruce Wright – Natural Resources Law
According to Best Lawyers, the publication is “the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession,” and it “strive[s] to ensure that a listing in [the] publication signals not only legal expertise, but also ethics and professionalism of the highest caliber.” To establish its list of rated lawyers, Best Lawyers collects input from a wide range of lawyers in private and public practice as well as in-house counsel.
For more information, visit BestLawyers.com.