For the second year in a row, lawyers from the MLT Aikins Winnipeg office will serve as coaches for the Winnipeg Foundation’s Fast Pitch competition.
Update: Peter will serve as a coach for Friends of Upper Fort Garry; Florence will work with West Central Women’s Resource Centre (WCWRC), and Brad has been paired with Agape Table.
In addition to helping the organizations share their stories in a compelling way, the Fast Pitch program seeks to build and strengthen relationships between Winnipeg’s charitable sector and its legal, financial and business communities.
- A & O: Support Services for Older Adults
- Agape Table
- Canadian Sport Centre Manitoba
- Friends of Upper Fort Garry
- International Institute for Sustainable Development – Experimental Lakes Area Inc. (IISD – ELA)
- Project Neechewam
- S S C O P E Inc. (Self-Starting Creative Opportunities for People in Employment)
- Sunshine House
- West Central Women’s Resource Centre (WCWRC)
- West End Cultural Centre (WECC)
- Winnipeg Children’s Access Agency (WCAA)
- The Wrench
- Willow Place
- Youth Agencies Alliance
Key 2017 dates:
- January 26: “Speed dating,” a chance for organizations to meet potential coaches and see where there might be a good fit
- February 2: Workshop on “The Power of Story” with trainers Cate Friesen & Dave McLeod
- February 16 and March 2: Group coaching and feedback sessions
- March 9: Semi-final event, 6 p.m. at The Park Theatre (698 Osborne Street, Winnipeg)
- March 23: Showcase event, 7 p.m. at The Met (281 Donald Street, Winnipeg)
MLT Aikins is pleased to be a Fast Pitch 2017 sponsor. For more information visit Winnipeg Foundation’s Fast Pitch 2017 or follow on Twitter: @winnipegfdn #FastPitchWpg