As of April 15, the Calgary office of MLT Aikins will have moved to a new location at Livingston Place.
MLT Aikins will occupy two floors of Livingston Place and have access to five board rooms. The office’s phone and fax numbers will remain the same. The new address will be:
2100 Livingston Place
222 3rd Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 0B4
Named after Sam Livingston, Calgary’s famed “first citizen,” Livingston Place has the largest area of green space in any downtown commercial office centre in Calgary. The building has won numerous awards for its design and energy efficiency, including:
- Outstanding Building of the Year Award (TOBY), National, 2018
- Outstanding Building of the Year, Local, 2018
- LEED Golf Certification, 2017 and 2012
(Canada Green Building Council)
- BOMA BEST Gold Certification, 2015
- Pinnacle Award for Customer Service, 2009
We’re pleased to call Livingston Place our new home and we look forward to continuing to provide clients with the level of service they have come to expect from MLT Aikins.