This post was written prior to our January 2017 merger, under our previous firm name, MacPherson Leslie & Tyerman LLP.
Thirteen MLT litigators have been recognized by Benchmark Canada in its 2015 rankings. Benchmark Canada focuses exclusively on the Canadian litigation market. Its assessments are based on interviews by researchers with lawyers and their clients.
Named Litigation Stars are:
- Len Andrychuk, Q.C. – Aboriginal, Environmental
- Doug Hodson, Q.C. – Class Actions, General Commercial
- Maurice Laprairie, Q.C. – Class Actions, General Commercial, Insurance
- Larry LeBlanc, Q.C. – Labour and Employment
- Jeff Lee, Q.C. – General Commercial, Insolvency
- Bob Leurer, Q.C. – Class Actions, General Commercial
- Eileen Libby, Q.C. – Insurance, Labour and Employment
- Harold MacKay, O.C., S.O.M., Q.C. – Arbitration, General Commercial
- Shaunt Parthev, Q.C. – Class Actions, Insurance
- Leah Schatz – Labour and Employment
- Kevin Wilson, Q.C. – Labour and Employment
Deron Kuski, Q.C. was named a Future Star.
MLT was also named Saskatchewan Litigation Firm of the Year for the third consecutive year. The presentation was made at the Benchmark Canada Awards earlier this month in Toronto. Benchmark Awards recognize excellence among litigation firms across Canada.
MLT is committed to the highest standards of practice and service excellence.