Adam is an associate lawyer based in the firm’s Regina office. He maintains a general corporate commercial practice with a focus on corporate governance, commercial transactions and taxation.
Adam’s legal experience has included work in the areas of tax law, corporate governance, securities, commercial transactions and privacy.
He completed his Juris Doctor in 2018 at the University of Saskatchewan with great distinction. During law school, Adam worked on the Editorial Board of the Saskatchewan Law Review, was a teaching assistant for the Legal Research and Writing course, and competed in the Bowman National Tax Moot.
- Editor, Saskatchewan Law Review (2017-2018)
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research and Writing (2017-2018)
- Producer, Stage Manager and Board Member, Legal Follies (2015-2018)
- President, Music Undergraduate Society (2013-2014)
- Banking, Payment & Transfer Systems Class Prize (2018)
- Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship (2016, 2017)
- Allan Sangster Prize in Music History (2014)