Alandra is an articling student based out of the firm’s Edmonton office.
Alandra returns to the firm as an articling student after summering with the firm in 2019.
Alandra obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Alberta in 2021. During law school she served as an editorial committee member for the Alberta Law Review and also worked as a writing fellow at the University of Alberta’s Faculty of Law.
Prior to law school, she completed a Bachelor of Science degree. She worked as a research assistant at MacEwan University where she authored a research paper on caribou population dynamics in northwestern Alberta.
- Peer Review Committee, Alberta Law Review (September 2019-April 2021)
- Student Volunteer, Student Legal Services, Criminal Division (September 2018-April 2019)
- Social Convener, Mathematical Sciences Society, University of Alberta (March 2018-April 2019)
- Adult Mentor, Strathcona County Youth Council (February 2018-September 2018)
- Faculty of Law Dean’s List, University of Alberta (2019)
- Faculty of Law Major Entrance Scholarship, University of Alberta (2018)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2015, 2017, 2018)
- Honorable Mention, Mathematical Contest in Modeling, supervised by Professor Pass (2018)
- Louise McKinney Scholarship (2016)
- Performance-Based Athletic Scholarship (2014, 2015)
- Jimmie Condon Athletic Scholarship (2014, 2015)