Amber practises in the areas of civil litigation, commercial litigation, insurance litigation and regulatory law.
Amber obtained her Juris Doctor (2021) and her Bachelor of Commerce Honours (2018) from the University of Manitoba. She articled and summered with MLT Aikins before joining the firm as an associate in 2022.
Amber has experience in legal research, oral advocacy, and dispute resolution.
She completed a student clerkship at the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench in 2020 and she has participated in national mock trial and negotiation competitions.
- Chair, Clinical Experience Committee, Robson Hall (2019-2021)
- Elected Representative for the First and Second Year Class of 2021 (2018-2020)
- Class of 1980 Award, University of Manitoba (2021)
- 2nd Place, MacIntyre Cup Trial Advocacy Competition, Western Canada (2021)
- Individual Award for Best Cross-Examination
- 3rd Place, Canadian National Negotiation Competition, Canada (2021)
- 3rd Place, Sopinka Cup Trial Advocacy Competition, Canada (2021)
- 1st Place, Solomon Greenberg Trial Advocacy Competition, Manitoba (2020)
- 2nd Place, Fillmore Riley Negotiations Competition, Manitoba (2020)
- Dean’s Honour List (2014-2019)
- Pitblado Scholar, Robson Hall – awarded to the top 10% of first year students (2018-2019)
- Scholar Athlete, Providence University College (2014-2016)