Andreina is a solutions-focused litigator with proven success in discovering critical legal points in complex disputes.
Andreina maintains a general litigation practice. She has successfully represented clients before the Alberta Court of Appeal, the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta and the Provincial Court of Alberta in a broad range of matters.
Prior to joining MLT Aikins, she practised at a litigation boutique firm. Andreina articled in-house with Precision Drilling Corporation followed by working as a Crown Prosecutor where she honed her Courtroom advocacy skills.
Andreina is fluent in Spanish.
- Legal Clinic Volunteer Lawyer, Calgary Legal Guidance
- Mentorship Program, Canadian Bar Association – Alberta Branch
- Member, Justice Committee, Calgary Bar Association – Alberta Branch
- Event Planning Committee, Drug Treatment Court – Calgary
- Volunteer Lawyer, Pro-Bono Alberta, Queen’s Bench Amicus Program
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Association of Women Lawyers (Calgary)
- Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association