Anna is an associate in the firm’s Vancouver office who focuses her practice on corporate commercial and real estate matters.
Anna has extensive experience assisting clients with the purchase and sale of commercial and residential real estate, and regularly advises clients on commercial leasing and land development matters. She also acts for clients in the purchase and sale of businesses and has experience assisting with corporate reorganizations and privacy, intellectual property, and employment issues.
Before entering law, Anna worked in business-to-business sales and marketing and event management. Her past experience positions her to provide practical, solution-oriented advice to clients.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Mentor, CBABC Law Student Mentorship Program (October 2021 – present)
- Assistant Editor, UBC Law Review (2019 – 2020)
- Volunteer, UBC Legal Education Outreach Club (2018 – 2019)
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel Project, Pro Bono Students Canada (2017 – 2018)
- 1L Representative, OUTLaw, University of Calgary Chapter (2017 – 2018)
- Mentor, Access Student Career Development Program, Burnaby Board of Trade (2014 – 2017)
- Volunteer, Diamond Ball Gala Committee, Burnaby Neighbourhood House (2014 – 2016)
- Peer Advisor, Career Peer Advisor Program, Hari B. Varshney Business Career Centre, UBC Sauder School of Business (2012 – 2013)
- President’s Entrance Scholarship, University of British Columbia (2008)