Anna practises in the areas of civil litigation and labour and employment.
Anna’s practice includes personal injury defence, professional liability and malpractice defence, and a range of commercial litigation including construction, employment disputes, shareholder disputes and collection proceedings. Anna has appeared before various Courts and administrative tribunals in Manitoba.
- Board Member, Winnipeg Jewish Theatre
- Program Coordinator, Manitoba Chapter, Pro Bono Students Canada (2014-2015)
- Community Unemployment Help Centre Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2013-2014)
- UMSU Legal Information Clinic Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2012-2013)
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Paul Teskey Memorial Prize for Labour Law and Mediation (2015)
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prizes in Law for the Highest Standing in Employment Law (2015)
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Manitoba (2010-2012)
- Represented Robson Hall at the seventh Annual Harold G. Fox Intellectual Property Moot (2015)
- Participated in Robson Hall Negotiations Competition (2014)