Anna practises in the areas of civil litigation and labour and employment.
Prior to law school, Anna studied global political economy at the University of Manitoba. While attending law school, Anna volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada and went on to be the program coordinator for its Manitoba Chapter. She also completed mediation training with the Resolution Skills Centre. In her final year, Anna participated in the Robson Hall Negotiations Competition and the Harold G. Fox Intellectual Property Moot in Toronto.
- Program Coordinator, Manitoba Chapter, Pro Bono Students Canada (2014-2015)
- Community Unemployment Help Centre Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2013-2014)
- UMSU Legal Information Clinic Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2012-2013)
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Paul Teskey Memorial Prize for Labour Law and Mediation (2015)
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prizes in Law for the Highest Standing in Employment Law (2015)
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Manitoba (2010-2012)
- Represented Robson Hall at the seventh Annual Harold G. Fox Intellectual Property Moot (2015)
- Participated in Robson Hall Negotiations Competition (2014)