Anna is an articling student in the firm’s Winnipeg office. She graduated with a Juris Doctor in 2019 from the University of Manitoba.
- Student Editor, Manitoba Law Journal (2018-2019)
- Student Research Assistant, Legal Research Institute (2017-2018)
In addition to being fluent in English, French and Russian, Anna is conversant in Spanish.
- Volunteer, St. Boniface Hospital (2013-2016)
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prize in Law for Legal Systems (2017)
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Manitoba Faculty of Science (2014, 2015)