Ariel Lekas is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Edmonton office, carrying on a general corporate commercial practice with a focus on estate planning and administration.
Ariel has extensive experience assisting clients with integrated tax and estate planning to provide optimal outcomes for business and personal succession plans. She also assists individuals and trust companies with the administration of estates. In addition, Ariel has experience in a wide range of corporate and commercial matters and advises clients on corporate governance, commercial financing, commercial real estate, and business sale and purchase transactions.
- Director, CapitalCare Foundation (2020-present)
- Director, Northern Alberta Pioneers and Descendants Association (2019-2022)
- Treasurer, Canadian Bar Association – Elder Law Section, Alberta North (2018-present)
- Student Liaison Committee, STEP Canada – (2022-present)
- Edmonton Community Legal Centre – Volunteer Lawyer (2021-present)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association – Wills, Estates and Trusts Law (2017-present)