Ayana is an associate in the firm’s Edmonton office who focuses her practice on insurance, labour and employment, wills and estates, real estate and litigation.
Ayana earned a Bachelor of Laws from the University of London in 2011 and a post-graduate certificate in legal education at the Norman Manley Law School in 2013. She was called to the bar in Jamaica in 2013 and called to the Alberta bar in 2019.
Prior to entering law, Ayana completed two Bachelor of Science degrees in business administration and pure chemistry. She worked in the education, pharmaceutical and social development sectors before becoming a lawyer.
- Volunteer, Edmonton Community Legal Centre
- Volunteer, City of Edmonton
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Jamaica General Legal Council (non-practising)