Aziz assists individuals and corporations in a broad range of litigation matters from commercial and shareholder disputes to property tax challenges, labour and employment matters, and intellectual property enforcement.
Aziz brings a comprehensive approach to problem solving with a view to anticipating issues and finding long-term solutions to problems.
- Director, Islamic Association of Saskatchewan (Regina, 2018-present)
- Volunteer, Walk-in Legal Clinic, CLASSIC (Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City) (Saskatoon, 2014)
- Volunteer, Tax Night, Edwards School of Business (Saskatoon, 2014)
- Dean’s Honours List, Paul J. Hill School of Business (2009-2010)
- Outstanding Academic Achievement, University of Regina (2009)