Braeden is an associate lawyer based in Winnipeg.
Braeden obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba in 2021. He summered and completed his articles with the firm.
Braeden has an interest in commercial litigation, and his passion for advocacy was, in part, ignited during his time as a provincial chair for the Canadian Bar Association Law Students’ Section and as a participant in the first annual Robson Hall Mini-Moot.
A natural leader with a strong work ethic, Braeden served as Vice-President External of the Manitoba Law Student Association and co-chaired the Clinical Experience Committee at Robson Hall. His leadership and volunteerism extends to the local community, where he has coached a number of athletic teams and helped co-ordinate charitable programs.
Braeden is a student of history with a keen interest in research and writing – skills he brings to his legal work at the firm.
- Vice-President External, Manitoba Law Student Association (MLSA)
- Executive Member, Canadian Bar Association National Law Students’ Section
- MLSA Representative to the Manitoba Bar Association, Robson Hall
- Student Editor, Manitoba Law Journal (2019)
- Co-Chair, Ignatian Society, Winnipeg
- Co-Chair, Clinical Experience Committee, Robson Hall (2019-2020)
- Assistant Coordinator, Hamper Program, Holy Cross Church (2012-present)
- Volunteer, Food Bank, Holy Cross Church (2008-present)
- 3rd place, Canadian National Negotiation Competition (Canada, 2021)
- 2nd place, Fillmore Riley Negotiations Competition (Manitoba, 2021)
- Dr. Christine Butterill Citizenship Scholarship (2021)
- 3rd place, Solomon Greenberg Trial Advocacy Competition (Manitoba, 2020)
- 2nd Highest Overall Score, Mini-Moot, Robson Hall (2019)
- Shelley M. Weiss Memorial Scholarship, Robson Hall (2019)
- Hon. Peter Taraska Memorial Scholarship, St. Paul’s College (2017)
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Manitoba (2016-2017)
- Dedication Award, St. Paul’s College Student Council (2017)
- University 1 Honour List, University of Manitoba (2013-2014)