Brian Catalano maintains a general litigation practice, assisting clients on a broad range of matters including questionings, applications and settlement negotiations.
Brian maintains a general litigation practice. He has extensive experience assisting clients with a variety of matters, including questionings, applications and settlement negotiations. Brian also has experience developing strategy and argument relating to breach of contract, breach of confidence, shares and assets valuations, contractual interpretation, fraud, privity of contact and various types of liens. His litigation work includes prosecuting and defending lawsuits, primarily related to contract law, construction law, and general commercial litigation.
- Volunteer Civil Claims Duty Counsel and Queen’s Bench Amicus (2018-2020)
- Volunteer in Law Show fundraiser (2016-2019)
- Volunteer Student Legal Service (2016-2019)
- Volunteer at Glenmerry Elementary track and field (2016-2017)
- Volunteer one to one reading at Glenmerry Elementary (2016)
- Dean’s List, Faculty of Law, University of Alberta (2019)
- Faculty of Law Undergraduate Scholarship, University of Alberta