Britannia is a civil litigator based in the firm's Regina office.
Britannia maintains a general civil litigation practice. She has appeared before the Saskatchewan Court of King’s Bench.
Britannia obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2021. She also obtained a Certificate in Common Law in French through a joint program between the University of Saskatchewan and the University of Ottawa. In 2022, Britannia completed her articles at the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench in Regina.
During law school, she served as First Year Representative of the Law Students’ Association and President of the Corporate Law Club. Britannia also competed in the Laskin Memorial Moot and the Michel Bastarache Moot. In both competitions, Britannia and her team received awards for top factums.
Prior to law school, Britannia completed a Bachelor of Human Justice from the University of Regina. While completing her undergraduate degree, Britannia was a competitive cheerleader with the Saskatchewan Roughriders Cheerleading Team, University of Regina Cheerleading Team and Rebels Cheerleading Athletics.
- Director, Dress for Success Regina
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- President, Corporate Law Club, University of Saskatchewan (2019-2020)
- First Year Representative, Law Students’ Association, University of Saskatchewan (2018-2019)
- Pierre Foucher Prize, Michel Bastarache Moot (2021)
- 4th Place Factum, Laskin Memorial Moot (2020)
- Dean’s List, University of Regina (2015)
- Centennial Merit Scholarship (2013)