Bruce Wright regularly advises Canadian and international companies in the mining and natural resources, manufacturing, financial services, technology, biomedical, telecommunications, entertainment, and real estate development industries, as well as other active sectors.
Bruce assists Canadian and international companies in acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and commercial transactions in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as American and international multi-nationals in their corporate-commercial, corporate finance and securities transactions in Canada.
He focuses on securities regulation, corporate finance, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and international business transactions. He has experience representing clients in corporate reorganizations, arrangements and amalgamations, Canadian and foreign stock exchange listings, ongoing securities compliance, continuous disclosure matters and public and private debt and equity financings.
- Chair, Frontier College
- President, Health Arts Societies of British Columbia and Ontario
- Past Chair, Vancouver Art Gallery
- Past Chair, Vancouver Opera Association and Vancouver Opera Foundation
- Trustee, Ballet British Columbia
- Former Member, Securities Law Advisory Committee, British Columbia Securities Commission
- Selected as one of the Best Lawyers in Canada – Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law, Securities Law (since 2010)
- Lexis-Nexis / Martindale-Hubbell – “AV Peer Review Rated”
- ICD.D Designation from Institute of Corporate Directors