Caileigh is an articling student based in the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Caileigh obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2022. She returns to the Saskatoon office as an articling student after summering with the firm in 2020 and 2021.
Prior to entering law school, Caileigh completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree at McGill University in Montreal and received her Master of Professional Accounting from the University of Saskatchewan. She also holds a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation. She has several years of experience working for a multinational professional services firm.
Outside the office, Caileigh is an accomplished highland dancer. She performs with the Glenlily Highland Dancers, a local professional dance troupe, and also holds Associate Highland Dance Teacher credentials.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, Dress for Success (2016 – present)
- Member, Corporate Law Club, University of Saskatchewan (2019 – 2022)
- Member, Law Students’ Association, University of Saskatchewan (2019 – 2022)
- Volunteer, CLASSIC, Pro Bono Students Canada (2019 – 2022)
- Member, Golden Key International Honour Society (2012 – 2016)
- Editor, Saskatchewan Law Review (2021 – 2022)
- Harris, Lauretta and Raymond Earl Parr Memorial Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2021)
- Audrey Wakeling Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2020)
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2019)
- Dean’s Honour List, McGill University (2013 – 2016)
- CPA Quebec Undergraduate Scholarship (2016)
- George Arnold Hart Scholarship, McGill University (2015)
- J W McConnell Entrance Scholarship, McGill University (2012)