Calen is a member of the MLT Aikins labour and employment and litigation teams. He has broad experience in resolving and litigating employment, commercial and estate matters.
Calen practices mainly in labour and employment law, driven by a keen interest in general commercial problem solving that brings value to clients and builds relationships. He has successfully run trials and made applications before the Provincial Court of Saskatchewan, the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench and the Federal Court of Canada.
- Board Member, Saskatoon Housing Coalition (2015-2016)
- Volunteer Lawyer, CLASSIC (2015-2016)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Award of Distinction for Saskatchewan Bar Admission Program (2015)
- Highest Academic Standing in Clinical Law Seminar (2014)
- Graduating Student Leader, UBC Arts