Caolan Lemke is an associate in the Vancouver office practising in the area of corporate/commercial law.
Caolan has experience assisting clients from varying industries with matters including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and reorganizations, and asset and share purchase and sale transactions. He offers practical, results-oriented solutions to clients, and enjoys addressing their unique needs with a tailored approach.
Caolan began his legal career at a mid-size firm in Saskatoon in 2015 before moving to Vancouver in early 2018.
- Reorganization of First Nation’s complex economic development corporation spanning a wide range of industries (natural resource, construction, administration/management services, retail operations and real estate entities).
- Developed novel financing product to provide litigation financing to First Nations to assist in their pursuit of specific claims and assisting institutional lender with administration of product.
- Transactional/deal counsel facilitating sale by majority shareholders of a British Columbia-based financial technology company to a financial services firm.
- Canadian counsel to a U.S.-based acquirer of a British Columbia-based technology company.
- Counsel to Canadian-based technology development team in its joint venture with an Asian-based partner to facilitate development of applications for clean energy technology.