Carolyn practises broadly in the area of corporate/commercial law.
Carolyn is an associate lawyer based out of the firm’s Saskatoon office. She practises with the firm’s corporate/commercial group.
Carolyn has experience articling in an in-house position, providing her with a unique perspective on how organizations navigate legal requirements.
- FMG Dragon Boat Race, Saskatoon (July 2017)
- Torys LLP Moot Competition, Toronto (March 2017)
- Lerners Cup Moot Competition, Toronto (October 2016)
- University of Saskatchewan Dean’s List 2012-13, 2013-14, 2015-16 (Top 5% of college)
- University of Saskatchewan Entrance Scholarship (95%+ admission average)