Christine is an associate lawyer practising in the firm’s labour and employment department, primarily representing management in a variety of industries.
Christine provides advice and assistance on all matters relating to labour and employment law for both unionized and non-unionized workplaces. She advises clients on matters related to employment standards, human rights, workplace safety and health, and employee termination and discipline.
Christine obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba in 2019. She summered and articled with MLT Aikins before joining the firm as an associate in 2020.
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Governance Coordinator, Manitoba Law Students Association (2018-2019)
- Member, UMSU Judicial Board (2017-2018)
- Paul Norman Warren Memorial Prize for highest standing in Securities Law (2019)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Trusts (2019)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Aboriginal Law (2018)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Civil Procedure (2018)
- Leon Mitchell, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Labour Management Relations (2018)
- Pitblado Scholarship (2018)
- UMSU Scholarship (2018)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Law (2016-2019)
- Pitblado Scholarship (2017)
- Dean’s Honour List – student of highest distinction, University of Winnipeg Faculty of Arts (2011-2015)
- Academic Proficiency Scholarship, University of Winnipeg (2014)