Christine is an associate lawyer practising in the firm’s labour and employment department, primarily representing management in a variety of industries.
Christine provides advice and assistance on all matters relating to labour and employment law for both unionized and non-unionized workplaces. She advises clients on matters related to employment standards, human rights, workplace safety and health, and employee termination and discipline. Christine has experience in policy and contract drafting, as well as employment-based litigation matters including those related to injunctive relief.
Christine obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba in 2019, and clerked at the Provincial Court of Manitoba during her final year of law school. She summered and articled with MLT Aikins in both the Winnipeg and Saskatoon office before joining the firm as an associate in 2020.
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Governance Coordinator, Manitoba Law Students Association (2018-2019)
- Member, UMSU Judicial Board (2017-2018)
- Paul Norman Warren Memorial Prize for highest standing in Securities Law (2019)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Trusts (2019)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Aboriginal Law (2018)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Civil Procedure (2018)
- Leon Mitchell, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Labour Management Relations (2018)
- Pitblado Scholarship (2018)
- UMSU Scholarship (2018)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Law (2016-2019)
- Pitblado Scholarship (2017)
- Dean’s Honour List – student of highest distinction, University of Winnipeg Faculty of Arts (2011-2015)
- Academic Proficiency Scholarship, University of Winnipeg (2014)