Christine Jeroski is an articling student in the firm’s Winnipeg office.
Christine obtained her Juris Doctor from Robson Hall, Faculty of Law at the University of Manitoba in 2019. In her final year of school she clerked at the Provincial Court in Manitoba. She summered in the firm’s Winnipeg office in 2018, and in the Saskatoon office in 2017.
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Governance Coordinator, Manitoba Law Students Association (2018-2019)
- Member, UMSU Judicial Board (2017-2018)
- Paul Norman Warren Memorial Prize for highest standing in Securities Law (2019)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Aboriginal Law (2018)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Civil Procedure (2018)
- Leon Mitchell, Q.C. Prize for highest standing in Labour Management Relations (2018)
- Pitblado Scholarship (2018)
- UMSU Scholarship (2018)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Law (2016-2018)
- Pitblado Scholarship (2017)
- Dean’s Honour List – student of highest distinction, University of Winnipeg Faculty of Arts (2011-2015)
- Academic Proficiency Scholarship, University of Winnipeg (2014)