Corinna Steffen is a litigation associate based in the firm’s Edmonton office.
Corinna has wide-ranging experience in civil litigation, including drafting pleadings, appeal briefs and factums, settlement proposals and mediation briefs. She regularly attends mediations, discoveries and court applications, and takes pride in building strong relationships with clients.
Prior to entering law, Corinna earned a Bachelor of Arts with Distinction from the University of the Fraser Valley, where she majored in political science and obtained certificates in early modern studies and journalism.
- Upper Year Mentor, University of Alberta Mentorship Program (2019 – 2021)
- President/Chair, Student Articling Committee (2020 – 2021)
- Project Lead, Student Articling Committee (2019)
- Member, Environmental Law Student’s Association (2018 – 2021)
- Roles included Vice President (3L), External Chair (2L) and First Year Representative
- Member, Law Show (2018 – 2021)
- Roles included Director (3L) and Assistant Director (2L) for the Singers
- Member, Women’s Law Forum (2018 – 2021)
- Roles included Vice President (2L) and First Year Representative
- Committee Member, Indigenous Law Student’s Association (2018 – 2020)
- Legal Education and Reform Outreach Volunteer, Student Legal Services (2018 – 2019)
- Committee Member, Fraser Valley Human Dignity Coalition (2017 – 2018)
- Volunteer, Archway Abbotsford Food Bank (2017)
- Honourable Constantine Kosowan Award (2021)
- Runner Up in the Brimacombe Selection Round for Competitive Mooting (2019)
- Bruce Jones Memorial Scholarship (2018)