Courtney is a member of the firm's corporate/commercial practice group. Her practice has a primary focus on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, real estate and commercial lending transactions.
Courtney advices clients, both public and private, across a broad range of industries, on a variety of mergers and acquisitions transactions, including associated corporate governance, real estate and commercial lending matters. Courtney has extensive experience assisting both buyers and sellers throughout all stages of asset, share and hybrid purchase and sale transactions. She has also acted for both lenders (private and institutional) and borrowers on a variety of commercial lending transactions.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (2014-present)
- Director, WIN House Edmonton (2020-present)
- Francis Michael Feehan Award (2014)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2010-2012, 2014)
- Deans’ Citation, Faculty of Arts (2010-2012)
- ACAC Academic Athlete Award (2010-2012)
- RBC MacEwan Officers Leadership Endowment (2010, 2011)
- MacEwan Pro Am Athletic Leadership Award (2009-2011)