Courtney practises in the areas of corporate/commercial law and advises on corporate governance matters, commercial lending and purchase and sale transactions.
Courtney maintains a general corporate commercial practice, regularly assisting both buyers and sellers in share and asset-based transactions. She has experience advising clients with respect to various corporate governance matters, including the drafting and negotiation of shareholders agreements, and has also advised clients in connection with commercial lending and real estate transactions.
- VP Finance, Law and Business Association (2015-2016)
- Business Manager, Canons of Construction (Faculty of Law Student Newspaper) (2014-2016)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (2014-present)
- Volunteer, Student Legal Services (2014-2015)
- Coach, High School and Community Basketball (2012-present)
- Francis Michael Feehan Award (2014)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2010-2012, 2014)
- Deans’ Citation, Faculty of Arts (2010-2012)
- ACAC Academic Athlete Award (2010-2012)
- RBC MacEwan Officers Leadership Endowment (2010, 2011)
- MacEwan Pro Am Athletic Leadership Award (2009-2011)