Doug is a partner practising in the business law department, advising in corporate and commercial matters.
Doug practises in the business law department, advising clients in corporate and commercial matters including business contracts, corporate organizations, and Manitoba Limited Partnerships. Utilizing his engineering educational background, he provides advice on various construction projects and contracts, including initial tender documents, requests, construction contracts, and contract management and administration. He advises in secured financing for both lenders and borrowers.
- The Law Society of Manitoba
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Course Head, The Law Society of Manitoba, Bar Admission Course, Corporate and Commercial Transactions (1998-2005)
- Seminar Leader, The Law Society of Manitoba, Bar Admission Corporate and Commercial Course (1993-2005)
- Session Lecturer, University of Manitoba, Faculty of Law, Solicitor’s Transactions (1988-1998)
- “Confidentiality Agreements and Letters of Intent – Early Stage Agreements,” Major Business Agreements (May 17-18, 2010)
- Dean’s Honours List (1977-1980, 1983)