Erin maintains a general corporate commercial practice with a focus on tax law.
Erin is a member of our corporate commercial practice group. She is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan College of Law. During law school, she served on various student group executive boards. She previously worked at a Calgary based oil company as a summer student in its legal department. Prior to attending law school, she completed her undergraduate studies at the University of British Columbia (Vancouver).
- Steering Committee member, Canadian Tax Foundation Saskatoon Young Practitioners Group (2018-present)
- Ensemble Steering Committee member, Dress for Success Saskatoon (2017-present)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (2017-present)
- Member, Saskatoon Bar Association (2017-present)
- Marj Benson Leadership Scholarship