Erin maintains a general corporate commercial practice with a focus on tax law.
Erin Moch assists clients with taxation and general corporate commercial matters. Erin has experience advising and providing documentation on matters involving ownership structures, corporate reorganizations, asset and share sales and purchase, corporate taxation, restructuring and mergers and acquisitions. Erin’s clients range from individuals, partnerships, corporations and owner-operated enterprises, spanning a wide variety of industry sectors. Erin is currently enrolled in Chartered Professional Accountant’s In-Depth Tax Program.
- Director, Autism Services of Saskatoon (2020-present)
- Secretary, Canadian Bar Association Business Law North Section (2019-present)
- Steering Committee member, Canadian Tax Foundation Saskatoon Young Practitioners Group (2018-present)
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation (2017-present)
- Ensemble Steering Committee member, Dress for Success Saskatoon (2017-2020)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (2017-present)
- Member, Saskatoon Bar Association (2017-present)
- Marj Benson Leadership Scholarship