Erin is an articling student with MLT Aikins. She recently graduated from the University of Saskatchewan College of Law.
Erin is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan College of Law. During law school, she served on the Law Students’ Association Executive, the Legal Follies Executive Board, Levels (formerly Canadian Lawyers Aboard) executive and was involved in numerous student groups and sports teams. She previously worked at a Calgary based oil company as a summer student in their legal department. Prior to attending law school, she completed her undergraduate studies at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver where she studied abroad and was involved in numerous student and philanthropic organizations.
- Vice President Social Affairs, Law Students’ Association (2016-2017)
- Social Director, Law Students’ Association (2015-2016)
- Student Volunteer, Family Legal Assistance Clinic (2015-2017)
- Financial Vice President, University of Saskatchewan Levels (2015-2016)
- Director of Patrons and Sponsorship, Legal Follies (2014-2017)
- Volunteer, Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation (2006-2017)
- Marj Benson Leadership Scholarship