Ethan is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Regina office.
Ethan completed his articles at MLT Aikins after summering with the firm in 2019. As a summer student, Ethan gained experience conducting legal research on a variety of topics. He assisted with preparing legal memoranda and drafting legal documents including pleadings, briefs of argument, affidavits of documents and various correspondence. He has attended various court and mediation proceedings. During law school, Ethan was selected to represent the Faculty of Law at the Alberta Court of Appeal Moot and was successful in winning his team’s round.
He obtained his Juris Doctor with distinction from the University of Alberta in 2021. Prior to law school, he completed a Bachelor of Arts at the University of Regina, majoring in political science and minoring in classical studies and psychology.
- Upper-Year-Mentor, Faculty of Law Mentorship Program, University of Alberta (2019-present)
- Team Member, Competitive Moot Program, University of Alberta (2019-2020)
- Volunteer, Student Legal Services, University of Alberta (September 2018-March 2019)
- Upper-Year Mentor, Campion Advantage Program, Campion College (September 2017-May 2018)
- Student Representative, Faculty of Arts, Campion College (September 2017-May 2018)
- Member/Volunteer, Alpha Sigma Nu, Campion College (September 2016-present)
- Events Volunteer, Regina Road-Runners Club (2015-2017)
- Volunteer, Welcome Week, University of Regina (2014-2018)
- Social Justice Co-ordinator, Campion College Students’ Union (September 2013-May 2014)
- Barry Wall Memorial Book Prize, University of Regina (2016, 2018)
- Academic Silver Scholarship, University of Regina (2014-2017)
- Ray Sentes Memorial Scholarship, University of Regina (2017)
- Induction to Alpha Sigma Nu Honour Society, Campion College at the University of Regina (2016)